Grounds are well kept, the rooms are ridiculously large with little furniture, drinks are expensive ($8.00 for a cocktail,$3.50-$5.00 plus for beer) meals where a little pricey also. If it wasn't for the Volcano, the trip would not have been worth it, the country side was absolutely beautiful, if driving, be for warned.....scary. The whole trip ended poorly at the Airport, The airport Security searched all carry on luggage twice and stole what they wanted from your bags, they should invest the 28 Dollars they steal from you leaving the country to train these Baffoones to be more honest and nicer. If renting a car, be prepared to pay for insurance even if your credit card covers it, they don't except credit card insurance an you will pay up to $30.00 dollars a day, just another way they can rip you off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Volcano Resort with 1050 acres of tropical forest and wide landscapes, clear, safe and spectacular view to Arenal Volcano, wide tropical gardens with butterflies, frogs, crocodiles and leave cutter ants. An exclusive resort with its own 13 platform Canopy Tours, Horseback Riding Tours, and spectacular observation point at the property, other facilities is an exclusive Spa facing a primary forest and surroundings of water and their signature Arenal Volcano Clay Wrap. At Los Lagos Resort we offer 7 different pools, 4 with natural hot springs and 3 regular water pools available. We offer 98 rooms, International restaurant, souvenir shop, tours, web bar and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Lagos Hotel Spa And Resort
- Los Lagos Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Los Lagos
- Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park