We stayed here for 3 nights of a 9-day vacation around costa rica and this place had the most activities/ things to do. We were bored out of our minds everywhere else even tho the scenary is nice at other locations....
Try the zip lining! So much fun and if your group is small theyll teach you tricks! Also it's worth the short drive to see the waterfall , or you can take a tour there on horseback. My favorite part was the wet bar in the hot springs. We booked this as part of a pre-packaged vaca, but right next door is te Baldi hotel which I would stay next time even tho it is more expensive. We went to Baldi for dinner once bc we weren't impressed with the food at Los Lagos, and Baldi was ah-maz-ing. The breakfast buffet at los Lagos was blah but free so better then nothing. The spa was Beautiful, I highly recommend getting a service! We got a couples massage and body wrap for $140, not too bad for 120min for 2 ppl.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Volcano Resort with 1050 acres of tropical forest and wide landscapes, clear, safe and spectacular view to Arenal Volcano, wide tropical gardens with butterflies, frogs, crocodiles and leave cutter ants. An exclusive resort with its own 13 platform Canopy Tours, Horseback Riding Tours, and spectacular observation point at the property, other facilities is an exclusive Spa facing a primary forest and surroundings of water and their signature Arenal Volcano Clay Wrap. At Los Lagos Resort we offer 7 different pools, 4 with natural hot springs and 3 regular water pools available. We offer 98 rooms, International restaurant, souvenir shop, tours, web bar and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Lagos Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Los Lagos Hotel Spa And Resort
- Hotel Los Lagos
- Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park