Susan and I dropped by Los Lagos, knowing that we only had about four hours to kill. We were offered a package including lunch (gorgeous restaurant), a canopy tour (fast, fun), and access to the hot springs. It was perfect. While we did not allow enough time for the lunch, the canopy tour was fantastic, with deep gorges, lots of exciting runs, and fun guides. After zipping, we took some dips in their warm and cold baths, and felt relaxed and satiated when we got back on the road. We can't comment about the actual rooms, but for a drop-in visit, it worked out exceedingly well. Lush and professional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Volcano Resort with 1050 acres of tropical forest and wide landscapes, clear, safe and spectacular view to Arenal Volcano, wide tropical gardens with butterflies, frogs, crocodiles and leave cutter ants. An exclusive resort with its own 13 platform Canopy Tours, Horseback Riding Tours, and spectacular observation point at the property, other facilities is an exclusive Spa facing a primary forest and surroundings of water and their signature Arenal Volcano Clay Wrap. At Los Lagos Resort we offer 7 different pools, 4 with natural hot springs and 3 regular water pools available. We offer 98 rooms, International restaurant, souvenir shop, tours, web bar and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Lagos Hotel Spa And Resort
- Los Lagos Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Los Lagos
- Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park