The Royal Corin Thermal Water Spa & Resort(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$273
$248
Volcano Lodge & Springs(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$168
$92
  • Free Breakfast
Arenal Springs Resort and Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
Free cancellation until 07/28
$862
$180
Orbitz.com
  • Free Breakfast
Hotel Lomas del Volcan(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$120
$108
  • Free Breakfast
Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$332
Baldi Hot Springs Hotel Resort & Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$208
Arenal Lodge(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
Free cancellation until 07/26
$133
$77
  • Free Breakfast
Arenal Manoa Hotel(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$179
$168
Travelocity
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $201/night.

Nayara Springs(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
$593
$563
1,633 results
All reviewswater slidesant farmobservation pointbutterfly gardenswim up barhot springssuperior roomarenal volcanowet barcosta ricahot poolszip lininghorseback ridingshuttle servicespring poolscanopy tourleaf cutter ants
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Pros: - Great view and location with respect to the volcano - Decent renovation for what looked like a tight budget, beds and rooms are comfortable. Good Restaurant, Great Spa.
Cons: - They claim to have wireless internet, they do not, only on the lobby area, and it was out 3 out of 4 days of our stay - The front desk manager was 'rude' for lack of a better word, unable to properly explain the incorrect billing that was made at booking time. - Management has the most ridiculous rules for employees and patrons, which make it seem like they are going out of their way to create a hassle filled experience, which the staff cannot correct due to poor management. - The hotel rooms are far and spread apart, if you don't have a car don't stay here, the hotels 'inner coach' service was constantly delayed, taking 30-40 minutes to pick us up on more than one occasion and it took 3 calls to the front desk to sort it out. - The laundry service ruined a piece of clothing and refused to pay for it.

Room Tip: Close to the pool and restaurant if you don't have a car
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Moko L
Reviewed April 23, 2012

After reading a lot of reviews before booking, I'd have to say I got exactly what I expected. The resort is very impressive!
Pro-s There are multiple big pools with water slides; I was worried it would be filled with children but it really wasn't. There were many different hot springs including several that felt rather secluded which was nice. The farms on the resort were also really cool- butterfly farm was my favorite, the frog and croc farm also must sees. I also enjoyed the little lizards that ran around the property, the koi fish pond, all the plants/wildlife. The food at the restaurant was quite good, a tad pricey but tasty and wait staff was nice. Also they have a room near check out to hold your bags if you stay past 12pm check out.
Cons- The rooms are def outdated but I since I knew this was coming I wasn't too bummed (New sheets and curtains would do wonders! They seemed so out of place for the resort) I also would have to say that the wifi was only half reliable, the wifi by the wet bar was great but the wifi at the check in desk often went out often. Some of the female staff at the front desk were kind of not helpful either, when I would ask why the wifi was out they would say "Its just like that sometimes" or "It's out yesterday, today, and tom" even if it was working yesterday or tom. When we asked for a cab after hours to be called it was like pulling teeth, that their cab service ended at 10 and we would have to call someone else, but they didnt have a local taxi # or a phone book and we couldn't dial out local numbers from our own room- but eventually they did call a cab for us. And one man that worked front desk was super helpful all the time, even let us ride into town with the hotel staff once for free- so it's not all of them that are like that.
In the end I def would stay again, the grounds are really worth every penny and it was affordable.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kristy C
Reviewed April 21, 2012

the resort is beautifull, a lot of space ,gardens,a pool bar,spring warm water.
a wonderfull view to arenal volcano.the breakfast was wonderfull.the room are spacy and clean.

Room Tip: try to find a room not far from the restaurant
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hcrespin
Reviewed April 19, 2012

My husband and I spent one night in this resort and wished we had stayed there our whole trip. The resort is in a beautiful location very close to the Arenal volcano and has awesome views of the lush green landscape. This eco friendly resort uses a solar energy to provide power to the rooms and to provide heat for the water in the rooms. The hot spring pools were absolutely amazing, I mean how can you beat a waterslide into a hot pool with a swim up bar? This place also has several attractions on site including a butterfly garden, frog garden, leaf cutter ant exhibit and alligators. They also have a full service spa and a great restaraunt. I wish I was back there now, it was really a highlight of our trip and was the perfect place to relax after hiking to the top of the Cerro Chato and back. If you make the trip to Arenal, this is the place to stay!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Maygann11
Reviewed April 14, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights, not crowded during the Easter Break. WOW! 7 pools and 1 we had to ourselves! Pool bar our favorite, warm water, slides, comfy seating areas and great smoothies. I do not understand the nit picky other reviews, so what you have to have a card for pool towels, that is good no stealing! And they are energy conscience having room keys for AC and lights, wish US hotels did this-do you really need your AC on when out of room? Paying $50 deposit for safe not a biggie. Good meals, wonderful surroundings, heaven and close look to volcano best value for the money in all of Arenal!

Room Tip: Upgrade to superior although you have to use a shuttle
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family