This a really nice resort with wildlife abound. Close to the hot Springs, zip lining, hanging bridges and the Volcano. The resort had lots to offer with a river, pool, hot tub, butterfly house,
sports venues, all housed in a very nicely landscaped setting.
WE enjoyed sitting on our veranda, watching the birds, monkeys and other wildlife. Don't forget to bring your camera to breakfast, the birds eat with you, very charming!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard rooms and junior suites spread over the San Carlos River Edge at Arenal Volcano Area. Exceptional Katira restaurant offering a selected international and typical menu and the best facilities in our 5 special events halls. Three swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, private forest, sport facilities and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tilajari Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tilajari Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Tilajari Hotel Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park