The Hotel Tilajari was a great stay--they have everything at the resort and the food was good (if you need a food escape, try the second floor of the cattle auction about 15-20 min walk...take a left out of the main entrance to the hotel, turn left at light, it is just past the gas station on the right). Staff was friendly and very helpful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard rooms and junior suites spread over the San Carlos River Edge at Arenal Volcano Area. Exceptional Katira restaurant offering a selected international and typical menu and the best facilities in our 5 special events halls. Three swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, private forest, sport facilities and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Tilajari Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tilajari Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Tilajari Hotel Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park