We had a first floor room overlooking the river and could relax on our large balcony watching the birds, squirrels and iguinas. A large room which was well furnished, clean and with good air con which is a must in what can be a very humid region. Good bathroom with shower and plenty of hot water.
The restaurant was excellent with both the buffet and a la carte having good choices and quality.The bar service was fast and with a good range of local and imported drinks.
The grounds are extensive and very well maintained. A bird watchers paradise just in the garden alone. To sit at breakfast and watch the birds coming to the feeders was a great start to the day.We used the laundry daily and found our washing returned same day and to a very high standard.
Lots to do in the surrounding area and the hotel organised some very good quality trips at very good prices.
All in all a delightful hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard rooms and junior suites spread over the San Carlos River Edge at Arenal Volcano Area. Exceptional Katira restaurant offering a selected international and typical menu and the best facilities in our 5 special events halls. Three swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, private forest, sport facilities and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Tilajari Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tilajari Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Tilajari Hotel Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park