This extensive hotel is set in lovely surroundings, alongside a river, which we explored on the second day. The grouds are delightful, and so well kept. Plenty to explore even without venturing out. It is on the edge of the Arenal Volcanic region, near to La Fortuna.
My room was on the ground floor of a two story block. It was more than adequate - with well equipped, spacious bathroom, bedroom, and plenty of storage space. Safes in room. Each room has alittle patio area, with chairs, to sit out and enjoy the lovely surroundings. Wildlife in abundance,Howler monkeys, Igunas, and a lovely dining area, open at the sides. breakfast is a treat as the chefs feed the birds - dont forget your cameras !! Giant Iguana perch on the rooftops and bushes, or up in the trees. We had a wildlife tour of the grounds.
Food is excellent, and quite reasonably priced. Tennis courts, three pools, a shop. Plenty to do, and a wonderful setting to explore the Arenal region
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard rooms and junior suites spread over the San Carlos River Edge at Arenal Volcano Area. Exceptional Katira restaurant offering a selected international and typical menu and the best facilities in our 5 special events halls. Three swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, private forest, sport facilities and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tilajari Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tilajari Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Tilajari Hotel Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park