We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 night stay at Tilajari. It has a lovely location along a rushing river, and the gardens on the property are beautiful. The small butterfly enclosure was very nice to visit. Our riverside room was comfortable and clean, but in need of updating. I loved relaxing outside our room with a roof over our heads watching the rain, the flash of colorful birds, and other wildlife in the trees. This is also a place for lots of sport activities both indoor and out. The food was delicious and bar inviting! The staff feeds the birds fruit on branches outside the restaurant which was another highlight..be sure to bring your camera to breakfast. With free Wi Fi and a computer to use in the lobby, we were able to connect with family at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard rooms and junior suites spread over the San Carlos River Edge at Arenal Volcano Area. Exceptional Katira restaurant offering a selected international and typical menu and the best facilities in our 5 special events halls. Three swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, private forest, sport facilities and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tilajari Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tilajari Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Tilajari Hotel Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park