This Resort Hotel complex is set in extensive and beautiful grounds providing space for a true wildlife reserve. The units of accommodation are sited within 2 storey blocks which overlook a wide river that runs through the estate. Our ground floor unit consisted of one bedroom with 2 double beds and a separate bathroom. It was very clean, serviced daily with both linen and towel changes. The resort offers all facilities,outdoor pool,fitness rooms,tennis,and many other sports. The restaurant/ bar is in a separate building and provides a good selection of meals to a very acceptable standard. Do engage with the staff and you will be rewarded with both friendly and efficient service. The bonus with this resort is the abundance of wildlife and birds which will keep you occupied and enthralled following your early wake up call from the resident howler monkey. This was a most enjoyable stay and is thoroughly recommended to those with a in interest in the environment and natural world. The cocktails are also very good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard rooms and junior suites spread over the San Carlos River Edge at Arenal Volcano Area. Exceptional Katira restaurant offering a selected international and typical menu and the best facilities in our 5 special events halls. Three swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, private forest, sport facilities and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tilajari Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tilajari Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Tilajari Hotel Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park