We stayed here for 7 nights during our 3 week visit to Costa Rica and it was the best if the four hotels.
We stayed on an all-inclusive basis and had nothing but praise for the food, drink and service. Even when the dining room was quite crowded, the quality of food and service were maintained.
The pool was clean and of a decent size although, due the activities we took part in, we could only enjoy it on a limited number of occasions.
The rooms were clean and comfortable.
Surplus fruit is put out for the birds during breakfast so take your camera.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard rooms and junior suites spread over the San Carlos River Edge at Arenal Volcano Area. Exceptional Katira restaurant offering a selected international and typical menu and the best facilities in our 5 special events halls. Three swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, private forest, sport facilities and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Tilajari Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tilajari Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Tilajari Hotel Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park