Tilajari was a great place to stay. The rooms were great, the pool and hot tub were wonderful! We had rooms overlooking the river and that was very nice! Food was very good. Highly recommend! Saw large iguanas and armadillo and butterflies in the butterfly tent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard rooms and junior suites spread over the San Carlos River Edge at Arenal Volcano Area. Exceptional Katira restaurant offering a selected international and typical menu and the best facilities in our 5 special events halls. Three swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, private forest, sport facilities and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Odigeo, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Tilajari Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tilajari Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Tilajari Hotel Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park