The rooms are not maintained, especially the showers. We were unable to turn our shower off completely and it ran hot water all night. When we got to the room the diverter was on shelf, it was fixed but then we could not turn the water off completely. Friends had showers that only sprayed on the edges, like a circle of water. Then there is breakfast. Only hot food is covered. The fruit and bread are not and they attract small black flies and lots of them. There is a butterfly garden that is enclosed and had not been attendened to for a very long tome. It once had exhibits. They have fallen to pieces. I don't know why this hotel is busy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard rooms and junior suites spread over the San Carlos River Edge at Arenal Volcano Area. Exceptional Katira restaurant offering a selected international and typical menu and the best facilities in our 5 special events halls. Three swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, private forest, sport facilities and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tilajari Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tilajari Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Tilajari Hotel Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park