Stayed here for 3 nights in November. This quite a big resort and rooms can be a good walk from the bar and restaurant. This is not all bad as the birds and wildlife here are a big part of the attraction and the rooms have a very attractive outlook down to the river. Fruit is put out at breakfast and the most colourful birds visit and put on quite a show ! I thought the restaurant food was very good and quite reasonably priced- which is good as there don't appear to be any alternatives in the vicinity. Lovely pool and hot tub area and attractive gardens. Not a luxury resort but a very nice place to stay - definitely recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard rooms and junior suites spread over the San Carlos River Edge at Arenal Volcano Area. Exceptional Katira restaurant offering a selected international and typical menu and the best facilities in our 5 special events halls. Three swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, private forest, sport facilities and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Tilajari Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tilajari Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Tilajari Hotel Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park