I have been to Tilajari on two occasions and I loveeee it. The food is awesome although I missed the beacon from Bosque del Mar. I eat the Tilajari hamburger twice and loved it the New York Steak was great as well. I would have liked to watch Nickelodeon in english as opposed to spanish. The butterfly farm is great and very spacious. There are many iguanas I got to see them eating grass and it was a wonderful experience. I can´t wait to go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard rooms and junior suites spread over the San Carlos River Edge at Arenal Volcano Area. Exceptional Katira restaurant offering a selected international and typical menu and the best facilities in our 5 special events halls. Three swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, private forest, sport facilities and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tilajari Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tilajari Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Tilajari Hotel Resort Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park