“Desserts!”

Rain Forest Cafe and Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Went today for lunch. We got 4 different meals & 4 different smoothies, all were fine, nothing remarkable. But the DESSERTS! 4 different things, all superb! Common consensus was that the macadamia cake was best... But we'll need to go again tomorrow to try 4 more desserts, you know, in the interest of doing thorough research. :-).

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Lined with coffee bags on the ceiling gave a different ambience that was nice and awesome coffee drinks!! I don't remember the exact food we had but it was delicious! If I am in this area again I would come back here again. The price was great, place was great, and coffee wonderful!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

When I was in La Fortuna a couple of weeks ago I went here for lunch and had the casada especial with fish. It was absolutely amazing! We split a piece of the macadamia cake afterwards and I fell in love. I came back to this cafe 3 more times during my visit. The coffee is great, prices are wonderful, and the food is delicious. It's no wonder they are rated #1 on Trip Advisor. I will definitely go back to this place when I come to La Fortuna again. A++

1  Thank Chelsey L
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I discovered this restaurant walking close by. It is small, the service is good, and the food is made with great care. It is definitely a great choice to eat in La Fortuna, and the prices are nice too. Try the Baileys Cheese Cake and the fruit juices, there are very very good.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

We originally came here for the desserts, but our friends returned for lunch and said they had the best meal the had eaten during our entire stay in LaFortuna. I'm sorry that we only visited this place twice for desserts and coffee. Food in LaFortuna area in general was disappointing, so this is a great value.

1  Thank rockmama12052