“Amazing!”

Parque Vista Arenal
Reviewed November 25, 2012

First zip lining experience ever and it was great! Amazing views and the guides were great and made you feel totally safe- I wanted to do it all over again! We took the sky-trek and the entire team was great... Highly recommended!

All reviews
"company"
in 4 reviews
"adventure"

Reviewed November 15, 2012

This adventure is fun and you are pretty well strapped in so anyone can do it. There are some warm up ropes that are not that adventurous, If you get to scared a guide will take you across. The guides helping you are fun and great to talk to. They will probably show you a few things about the trees and wildlife along your hikes between ropes. If it rains during your run on the line, you will probably come home with a rust covered shirt and face. So a brown old shirt is highly recommended. The tour guides will probably not hod on to the line to avoid the rust, but you are supposed to.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

I wasn't sure what to think of this place. I had a Groupon package with Desafio and they had some great activities, but this one wasn't run by them.

We got picked up and went to the meeting area. It was just us and wasn't sure what to think. Later another couple showed up.

So it was just four of us and two guides. The guides were good. Not overly friendly, but good.

The zip lines were fast! I can't compare it to any others cause this was my first one. Some were really high. They said they like the slower season cause they can talk more with the guests. In the high season sometimes they can get 40 in one group!

Overall a fun time and if you're thinking about booking w/ them, you should.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

My boyfriend and I booked the combo rappelling and zip line package through Desafio and they used Canopy Visa Arenal for the zip line portion of the tour. Our guides (I can only remember Marvins name, sorry!) were so nice and knowledgable. They took great video and pictures with our camera. We were the only ones on the entre course! It's located on the opposite side of the volcano away from all of the resorts. All of the equipment is new and I felt very safe. The volcano and rainforest views were breathtaking. We zipped from tree to tree onto wooden platforms that are built around the trees. I think there were twelve zip lines with the longest at 800 meters; you really pick up speed. It was exhilarating. After you finish they serve you fresh, juicy pineapple and drop you back off at your hotel. I highly recommend them!

See more reviews
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

We immediately wanted to do it all over again. The heights are staggering, the speed is, at times, heart-pounding, and the atmosphere is unforgettable. We were also lucky enough to have the entire place to ourselves... a rare treat, perhaps, but worth seeking out if at all possible.

Afternoons in the rainy season are a great time (for anything in this area, really) to escape the crowds, because everyone is trying to avoid getting wet in the afternoons. We DID have a few drizzles, but frankly that added to the experience. The point, for us, was to get out in nature... and boy did we.

To boot, the guides treated us like amigos and shot some fantastic, pro-looking photos of us using our own crappy camera. We couldn't have asked for more. Highly recommended. Will never forget the experience.