“Relaxing and no crowds”

Book In Advance
More Info
$28.00*
and up
Relaxing Mineral Hot Springs Full Day Pass with...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Great for relaxing without the crowds, perfect for couples and for friends looking for a special revitalizing experience. Spend a day at Paradise Hot Springs Resort and relax in natural thermal water pools and jacuzzis of different temperatures (35ºC/95ºF to 41ºC/104ºF) with focused hydromassage for back, legs, and feet. The Resort also respects a maximum capacity of visitors to provide a peaceful atmosphere. There is a parking area within the property, changing rooms and toilets, showers, massages and body treatments service, food and drink, as well as reclinable beds, sun umbrellas, and relaxing music along the pool areas. All of the necessary elements for a magnificent and relaxing experience.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed August 3, 2013

This was our first day after a 3 hour ride to La Fortuna so we wants quiet, relaxation and no crowds. This is very different then Baldi, in the sense it was one large swimming pool with fall landscaping and about 4 hot tubs with different temperatures. If you do not want crowds and privacy. This worked for us. There were two ladies working the kitchen with the best margaritas and tilapia fresh healthy meal. I would recommend this place if you want seclusion, tranquility, no fuss, no rush, no crowd and leave me alone. There were nice in water lounge and tropical plants surrounding and clean locker/restrooms.

1  Thank Picha53
"after a long day"
in 20 reviews
"lounge chairs"
in 12 reviews
"pools of varying temperatures"
in 9 reviews
in 20 reviews
"zip lining"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Really enjoyed this place. We went around 4 pm. the grounds were beautiful and relaxing. The place had like 5 guest at the time with was great. my husband and i set up for a private dinner at 7 p.m with plans to leave right after we ate. Well we ended up closing the place down. We did not want to leave. The food was wonderful. We ate in a private bunglow. The springs never got to packed but ended up meeting some wonderful people. It also was storming far away so every time the sky lit up with lighting we got to see the most amazing view of the volcano. It was truly beautiful. The owner daniel I believe that was his name was great. So friendly and informative. He was very inviting. I would recommend this place to everyone. Thank you so much for the wonderful experience.

1  Thank Taryn Y
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Low key alternative to the busy springs of nearby. The pools were quiet nice; although I'd question the temperature of the water (at least on the day we attended). Far less crowded, cheaper, and you get the overall experience of the natural heated water. Do be aware, Paradise Hot Springs is "pool-like" in their setup - not like some of the other places that gives you that natural feel (but are more expensive and exclusive). Good place to spend some time, bring the kids, and enjoy Paradise.

1  Thank gravenpj
Reviewed July 28, 2013

A quiet place to kick back. Very clean, nice people, good view of Arenal weather permitting. Not over-run like Baldi with tour groups and people who have had a little too much to drink.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Pros:
There are many pools in well kept condition and a locker room. The front lady was really friendly!
they had transport to my hotel.

Cons:
I have been to a hot spring before and was personally expecting more of a authentic feeling. rocks, bubbles etc. I guess I just had never been to one that is not natural (like Tabacon) so had higher expectations. However, I have never been to the other ones in the area so it is hard to rate. I did find it relaxing and not too busy which was also nice. The food was just ok.