“Good Place!!!”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I visit this restaurant on the regular basis and is the tipical place to stop and have a quick lunch, service is ok, food its good. good location also. Can't go wrong stoping here...

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We had heard good things about the restaurant and decided to have dinner...it was very underwhelming. The service was fine but the food was a disappointment. My girlfriend ordered a medium-cooked steak and it came to her very rare. She sent it back and it was even more unappealing the second time. I had the halibut, which was very overcooked and drenched in tomato sauce.
There are better dinner options in La Fortuna, like Don Rufino.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

This place was alright. The fish I ordered was like a little crab cake wrapped in fresh white fish, piping hot and excellent. My wife's tenderloin however was not good, did not appear to be tenderloin, was just barely cooked(not med-rare that she ordered, more like almost raw).

Reviewed October 7, 2013

we ate here one night on our honeymoon when we wanted to get off the resort. the food was good, big portions, and the service was great. It's a must if you stay in La Fortuna.

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

We spent 8 says at the arenal kioro and went into la fortuna quite a bit. We tried lots of different places and all were good, but this place was awesome. Not to mention that it was much less expensive then all the other places we went. It was some of the best fish I've ever had. Not just one kind either. My husband had their seafood stew and loved it. I would also recommend the crab stuffed avocado. You can't go wrong with this place