“Excellant food”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had lunch at the restaurant as well as dinner. We found both experiences to be very enjoyable. For dinner we had fish among other items on a buffet. The fish was excellent. I was with a large group and we were served very quickly. I would recommend this restaurant and I would definitely return.

1  Thank drs1231
There are newer reviews for Rancho Perla

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We really loved Rancho Perla. The structure is a copy of building of indigenous people. The menu is varied. One of the specials the night we dined was salmon with capers and orange sauce: very good. My husband's dinner was excellent. My only complaint is that they push the diners too fast. The server was at our table about every two minutes wanting our order but kept forgetting to pick up our drinks. My entree came out while I was only half through my appetizer. So I recommend this restaurant if you are in a hurry or if you can figure out a way to communicate to the server that you want to take your time with your meal.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

this is a large and busy place but don't get talked into ordering from the 3 option standard menu (if other large groups are eating) those in our 16 person group who ordered what they wanted anyway got their meals first and they were great. A huge plate of the most wonderful grilled seafood (marisco), a friend was also very happy with lobster. I will dream of this marisco for a long, long, time.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

We stopped with a group of 16. The service was superb. The food was outstanding. I had the shrimp and avacado salad. It was wonderful, just the right amount of dressing. My husband had the steak special. He loved it. The meals were well prepared.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

This is a big, touristy place. And even though the atmosphere is far away from romantic, it is still a great place to eat. Everybody in our group of 8 was happy about their choices, but 3 of us who had churrasco concluded that it was probably the best meat we ever had. So if you are a meat lover, you have to try this place and you won't regret it for sure.