“yummy”

Kappa Sushi Fortuna
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are a sushi bar, our goal is that locals and tourists have the opportunity to eat the best sushi fusion with a reasonable price and at the same time with the best quality and freshness of Costa Rica
Squamish, Canada
“yummy”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Tasty and beautiful sushi, the miso soup is delicious! And really good service. It is also a nice break from the typical casado of Cosat Rica...

Visited January 2013

North Conway, New Hampshire
“I have always loved the sushi.”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

During my staying in Fortuna I decided to have a romantic dinner with my wife. I was looking for the ideal restaurant. I decided the "Kappa Sushi Restaurant", it was very close from my hotel and downtown. We had a great night and I really liked the service and the environment. I recommend it.

• Visited January 2013
San Francisco, California, United States
“if you come from a city with good sushi - you will not like this place”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

After 5 days of casado, I was up for a change and went to trip advisor for recs. Unfortunately this was the first time TA let me down. It was soooo not good. the suushi was mooshy and didn't really taste fresh. I generally don't waste, but that night we made an exception since we didn't want to risk it. The restaurant is cute and the staff is very friendly, but it was totally empty the entire time we were there. Should have followed our gut and not gone into an empty place.

We live in San Francisco which has amazing sushi, so I think the great reviews for this place are likely from those not from sushi cities.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Komal B
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
“Sushi in Costa Rica?”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

YES!!! and it was good. worth the stop if your in La Fortuna! Many local and visitors were there.Nice size portions and fresh

Visited November 2012
New York City, New York
“Creative Sushi”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Looking to take a break from the sodas, we ate at Kappa one night. The sushi was good and tasted fresh. On a lark, they made a yucca and mahi roll for us - really interesting, really good, and the first time we ate raw mahi. Also, the miso soup was very flavorful. Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited December 2012