“Wonderful time in Costa Rica!”

Anywhere Costa Rica - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: From a safari float to a complete vacation we will help you make the most of your visit.
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My wife and I were in Costa Rica for our honeymoon. Apart from exploring the country, we went on a few adventure trips on the side. The trips organized by Anywhere Costa Rica were all wonderfully planned and great fun. The value for the price is hard to beat. Apart from the actual activities, the transportation provided was superb. A tour director and a driver picked us up from our hotel and the hour drive each way was like a tour in itself with our personal tour guide telling us all sorts of information about the places we passed through. We highly recommend booking with Anywhere Costa Rica.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,254)
All reviews
"answer questions"
in 14 reviews
"pick ups"

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Lester and the staff at Anywhere Costa Rica put together a dream vacation for us. I spent time on our first encounter explaining our age, type of experiences we wanted to have, what we were looking for, etc. EVERY thing, from Sergio meeting and greeting us at the airport to the transport back to the airport a week later went FLAWLESSLY ! EVERY driver was on time, gracious, polite and well informed providing a running commentary as we drove along. All of the excursions had the same focus (and results) on assuring that their guest had a great time. Don't try to do this on your own - you will miss out on a lot. Our guides added a dimension to our trip with the incredible information on eco system, culture, wild life, agriculture of this beautiful, lush country, as well as providing information on coffee, restaurants, t-shirts, etc.

2  Thank BrendaS80
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I contacted "Any Where Costa Rica via internet. They were fast, pin point and up front with details. I explained what type of vacation I wanted and they provide more than enough options for me to pick. Every step that was promise was provided by this company. Every shuttle/ride that was plan out was not only there, but on time. Not one driver was late once. What can I say about this company that has not already been said. Professional....Fast......Up front and honest.....No hidden charges....Safe......and ready to help you either in Costa Rica or the USA.

1  Thank Rudy O
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I traveled to Costa Rica with a group of friends August 28- September 5. My sister coordinated the trip for us ( a group of 5 friends/siblings)with Katia from Anywhere Costa Rica. She really listened to the type of experience my sister wanted and created what has now become what my travel buddies and I are calling " the trip of a lifetime." Katia really listened to what my sister wanted made suggestions worked with all of us (we all live in different cities) and truly customized our Costa Rican experience. All of us emailed her at some point directly with questions about the hotel, the experiences we booked ( I specifically had some questions about health requirements) and we always got a prompt, professional reply to our questions. They also arranged travel to and from the airport in San Jose to Arenal where we were staying for this trip.

The day we were set to leave, 2 of us missed our flight. The airline was able to (fortunetly) get us on the next flight which left 2 hours later but within 10 minutes I was able to email Katia to let her know we missed her flight and ask for assitance in changing our pick up time to 2 hours after our initial pick up time. Which she did, quickly and efficently at no additional cost to us. I should mention that Arenal/ La Fortuna is 2.5 hours away from the airport which literally means a driver would have had to either wait for us at the airport for 2.5 hours (which we didn't want) or have the other 3 members of our party wait for us to arrive (which they did with no problem) Our driver was great, the van was air conditioned and very comfortable for the amount of time we spent in it to get to our final destination. From the time we landed until the time we departed every excursion we booked through Anywhere Costa Rica was a wonderful experience. The experience that we had for the cost of the trip feels like we spent thousands of dollars but it was in actuality VERY affordable.I HIGHLY recommend this company especially if you are traveling to C.R. for the first time. You'll be glad you did. Even if you've traveled there before I still recommend Anywhere Costa Rica for first-class experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I always plan and book vacations by myself but we had a group of 7 that wanted to do a bunch of activities in Costa Rica. When I was on the forums on TA several people highly recommended Anywhere Costa Rica. I shot them an e-mail to get some info and see what ideas they had (we only knew we wanted to be at Arenal for a few days and the beach for the last few). The agent that I got assigned was Royner. He was amazing! So quick to respond, helpful, knowledge and extremely patient! (I must of e-mailed him at least 50x throughout the 6 month planning).

I love that there is a personalized link on their site that shows the details of all items booked with them (went through them for transfers, hotels and tours). And whenever I wanted to change something I would go to the link to request it or I would just shoot Royner an e-mail.

Okay... planning done... and we arrive in Costa Rica. The shuttle driver was at the airport waiting for us, the van was clean & air conditioned and the driver was nice enough to let us stop at the market to pick up some items. We booked 4 tours w/ACR and they were all amazing!! All our tour guides, drivers and the tours themselves totally exceeded our expectations.

I could keep raving on about how glad I am that ACR booked our CR trip but I think you get the point.

Oh yes--- as for pricing... it was totally very comparable (if not less) than what it would have cost if I booked everything myself.