“Simply the best!”

Anywhere Costa Rica - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: From a safari float to a complete vacation we will help you make the most of your visit.
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

We were super impressed and happy with this company. We were not easy travelers and never once did they make me feel uncomfortable or annoying. From the beginning I had a lot of questions and we made a lot of tweaks and changes to our itinerary. Throughout the whole planning process our agent was calm, informative, responsive and accurate. Every activity, every hotel, every piece of advice was dead on. Even when we got to Costa Rica we continued to make changes as our agent was always there to help! It was as seamless and as possible. I would definitely recommend using this company. Super trustworthy and honest!!!

1  Thank Stephanie S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,213)

Reviewed May 11, 2013

With Anywhere Costa Rica, the service does not end after the booking, we are referring to Yahaira Quesada, our representative. She was very resourceful in helping us plan our trip to Costa Rica in April 2013. She pleasantly worked with us on different options to get what we wanted.

We rented a car when we were there. By mistake the rental company overcharged us. After the trip we contacted Yahaira and she helped us straighten the matter very quickly. Within days, we received our refund. Her service was superior. We highly recommend Yahaira for booking trips to Costa Rica.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I wanted to go to Costa Rica as a sabbatical & alone. I had no clue as to where to start. I did a bit of web searching & came up on anywhere Costa Rica. After reading the rave reviews I tried it. I got the travel agent Sirleny, she was amazing! Very communicative, reliable & very well versed in the best that Costa Rica had to offer!

I had travel issues with my flight she was right there for me changing my flight arrangements to booking a replacement hotel. I would have been completely lost without this service. With anywhere Costa Rica I felt comfortable & safe. She planned & cancelled whatever I wanted! Not only that but the tours were the best of the best & my hotel was 5 star where all the celebrities go. My trip was everything I we wanted, needed and then some!!!

I have already been in touch with Sirleny to go back in the next 6 months. I highly recommend anywhere Costa Rica it's a FIVE STAR travel service! I can't thank them enough!

Signed - A True Anywhere Costa Rica Fan "Nakia"

1  Thank Nakia C
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Great service and I love your website! I would highly recommend your services to everyone. Why not, you should know your country more than any other travel agent and want to make sure people want to visit Costa Rica! Being able to get reliable information that I could decide where and what I wanted to do on vacation, really helpled! Thanks for a great vacation!!

Ivannia was great! I wanted to see so much of your country but realized the travel time needed would make it difficult to get everywhere. So I knew I had to select a few areas I wanted to visit the most and I really like the nature hikes Ivannia recommended for my husband & I. The tour guides were great, especially Alexander in Monteverde Cloud Forest, when he called birds into our viewing area and helped get pictures with his spotting scope. Ivannia was very patient with my questions and very informative. I thank her very much!

1  Thank jillyz
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I was a little reluctant to use Anywhere Costa Rica's service, but after months of toiling of which hotels to stay at, where to go, what to see, and how to get around the country, etc, we finally just picked up the phone and called Anywhere Costa Rica. My friend and I connected with Alejandra, and I can not tell you how incredibly helpful and friendly she was. Months of researching on the internet, and all we had to do was call Alejandra and ask her advice - all of our problems were solved! We mentioned to her that we would like to stay at a particular hotel when we were visiting La Fortuna and told her that all the booking websites said it was completely booked during the dates that we wanted. Alejandra put us on hold, called the hotel directly and guess what - she got us a room! (Hotel Los Lagos is FANTASTIC!!! Amazing hot springs right at the base of Arenal - stay there!) After getting off the phone with her that night, I was confident my friend and I were in good hands and we had a solid trip booked, thanks to the help of Anywhere Costa Rica. There really is no reason NOT to use their services - they give you tailored travel advice on where to visit, sleep and eat FOR NO FEE AT ALL!!

1  Thank Elli V