“Something for all family members”

Los Lagos Hot Springs
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I loved this place. We went for lunch and then spent the day in and out of the water for hours. They have warm, hot and cold pools. I went on the water slide and what a rush! I spent a good hour afterwards watching other middle-aged adults such as myself trying it out. The look of surprise as they came shooting out of the slide into the cold pool was really worth it. It's a lovely place nestled right below the mountain. I'd return in a heartbeat.

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"varying temperatures"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Stayed 3 nights there and wish we stayed more. The service was great. Enjoyed the pools, trip to observation point, waterfalls and small zoo... will definitely come back

Reviewed March 14, 2014

This resort was very comfortable with many different pools with water slides warm pools, walking paths throughout the resort, butterfly garden and crocadile farm which had about 4 croc laying around. Our room had a great view of the volcano and very comfortable for 3 adults. Leaf cutter ants on the path in front of our room. The restaurant had good food and wonderful service. The butterfly garden and croc farm had no service

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I can’t believe I was so fortunate to have gone here! After a fun time zip lining, I went here to have some rest and relaxation. After getting changed, I immediately went to the first water slide, which is right across from the bathroom facilities. It caught me off guard because it the water was so warm, but it was a fun ride down. After, I went over to the other water slides. Some of them were also hot, but some were regular temperatures.

At one point, I took a break and went to the butterfly garden onsite. There wasn't much to see, but it was still neat to see all the different shades that a butterfly can be. It was just sad whenever I came across a butterfly whose wings were damaged. Lots of great photo opportunities!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 12, 2014

What an awesome experience this was. I had never really thought about zip lining before, but when the idea was proposed I had no idea what to expect. There were 12 lines and you got to go really fast over a beautiful view. The only reason I would say don’t do it is if you are afraid of heights because you’re up pretty high.
After the zip lines we had an all-day pass for the resort and its water slides. It was different than I was expecting and used to because there were both hot and cold water pools and slides. The warm water was relaxing, and the cold water was refreshing. With everything being included, I would go back to Los Lagos again.

1  Thank Stephen W