“Don't Go Chasin Water Slides”

Los Lagos Hot Springs
Lakeland, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Don't Go Chasin Water Slides”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

What an awesome experience this was. I had never really thought about zip lining before, but when the idea was proposed I had no idea what to expect. There were 12 lines and you got to go really fast over a beautiful view. The only reason I would say don’t do it is if you are afraid of heights because you’re up pretty high.
After the zip lines we had an all-day pass for the resort and its water slides. It was different than I was expecting and used to because there were both hot and cold water pools and slides. The warm water was relaxing, and the cold water was refreshing. With everything being included, I would go back to Los Lagos again.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Stephen W

• Hebrew first
Lakeland, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ziplining and waterslides”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

My experience at Los Lagos was absolutely incredible. We did the day pass zip lining and then going to the resort. The resort was gorgeous and had plenty of pools to swim in. The waterslides were a blast and the hot spring pools felt great. Zip lining was intense but I was able to face my fears and enjoy the stunning views. The adrenaline I got from going down the waterslides was also quite fun. The views of the volcano from the resort were phenomenal and I could relax there all day. There was also a volcano like structure in the resort that you could swim in which added to the ambiance of this fantastic place. The butterfly garden on the property also had 2 unique species of butterflies.

Visited March 2014
Scottsdale
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Ziplining!!!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Best ziplining ever. Instead of the typical hold onto the line, we ziplined upside down and superman style with a guide holding our legs. Absolutely best tour ever! Antonio is a gem of a person and went the extra mile to make sure my friends and I had a great time! William, Bryan, Miguel, and Diego were also a blast, making us laugh at every platform.

We were given day passes to enjoy the property after our tour which we did. We hiked the hotel's trail to the observation point then hung out in the hot springs. We also saw the crocodile farm and the butterfly garden.

Amazing value if you are looking to have a full day experience.

Brooklyn, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Dated and rude staff”
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Don't stay here. Stay anywhere else. The rooms have not been updated since 1970 with wood paneling. The pool bar is a scene from Jersey Shore. This place will make you hate the Arenal area which you shouldn't.

1 Thank Megan A
Michigan
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Ziplining & day pass”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

The zip lining was really fun. The guides went the extra mile and showed us a great time. It was easier for them to do so because there were only a total of 5 people in the group. One even offered to take our cameras and went ahead of us to photograph and video our experience! He took great pictures too. They also let each of us "superman" a line. I don't think you should expect these perks if you are in a large group though. Theses guys seem to really enjoy their job, and if it's within their means to do so, they will give you an extra special experience. We did a 1pm trip on a Monday. Tip - buy your tickets in town at one of the many booths and get a cheaper price than at the door. We paid $40/person Use your saving toward a tip for these guys - they deserve it! Also, there are free lockers at the canopy office if you need them.