“Great view in the right season , great people”

Original Arenal ATV
Book In Advance
More Info
$100.00*
and up
ATV Adventure in La Fortuna
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Our adventure begins when we pick up each of our clients at their hotel in our Comfortable passenger van. Then we travel to our private farm located next to the volcano and National Park. Here You will be introduced to our profesional bi-lingual guide who will give you all the information you will need to to begin your adventure atop of your Quad. You will start out in open plans where you can warm up with your quad. Then quickly you will start your crazy ride through the tropical rain forest. This experiance you will never forget! Crazy turns, wild jumps and alot of adrenaline running though your body. And all the time you will experiance one of the natural wonders of the world. You will come to observation points where you can stop and take pictures to remember your adventure. Also you will come to natural rivers where you can stop and take some of the mud off from your crazy ride. Then you will begin your jurney back through the jungle. You will be on your quad for 2 1/2 hours, full of adrenaline and excitement. After you make your way back you can wash off, take a drink and talk with others about your crazy experiance. Then we will take you back to your destination where you can enjoy the rest of your vacation.
Aguada, Puerto Rico
“Great view in the right season , great people”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Our tour guide was Agustin, he was a great person, he explain everything along the way and was really nice to us! The view to the volcano was clouded because of the season, so have that in mind when you choose to travel to this country. Nice experience overall.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Irvine, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Really fun and adventurous!”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I'm glad we got the double instead of single ATV since my arms were so sore from working out the previous day that I could turn the wheels. My bf drove me in the back and I almost fell off due to the slippery seat from the rain. I suggest if you wanna keep your feet clean to wear rainboots like our guide Augustin did. Their helmet also have the gopro stand so you could bring the clips. It was raining hard in the beginning of our trip but luckily the rain kinda stopped. We were able to see both the lake and the volcano. We also saw snakes, monkeys, vultures and butterflies.
It was a really fun adventure. Highly recommend!

Auburn, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun ATV ride but not thrilling”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Took the family of 4 on this tour - kids are 20 and 17. They were looking for more excitement - more speed, more action! Pretty trail around the pastures and through some foilage with some hills but think we all would've liked to be able to "air it out" a bit and not be so confined. Guide was good but we did seem to stop a lot to share information along the way. I'm ok with a stop every now and again to regroup but we wanted to RIDE more than get the scenery/history tour. Overall, pretty enjoyable but definitely not thrilling.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Knoxville
“Worth only half the money”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Not a bad tour, but not the greatest either. The guide was very friendly and the ride was fun, but didn't give us the excitement we were wanting. Could have been longer and the trails could have been more challenging, because we wanted the off road experience. We ended up only seeing the horses as wildlife goes. We were told we would see more from December-March so I guess we just took that chance.

Edison, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pura Vida!!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I did the atv tour the day get got to la fortuna and we loved it. Agustin, our guide was so amazing make sure to ask for him. He was able to explain what happened during the last eruption and show us the craters left from the rocks that were shot out of the volcano. He also showed us all of the animals he spotted and let me tell you this guy has amazing eyesight. I would definitely recomend this tour. FYI knowing how to ride a manual (shift) atv would be helpful.

Visited June 2014