“Use to go!”

Cuisines: Costa Rican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I was so happy to take my customers traveling with me to this Restaurant, However it seems that they forgot about service and do not treat guides and drivers too good,
I;m not stoping there any more

1  Thank Orlandovargas

Reviewed May 24, 2012

It doesn't look like much, but I've eaten here a few times now. Excellent quality of meat, that you really can't find in costa rica. Huge portions, very reasonable prices.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

I have eaten there multiple times over the years, the service is excellent and the food delicious. the place is ok, nothing fancy but the meat is among the best of fortune, I almost dare to say it's the best steakhouse fortune!!!
and as if that were not enough the place has an excellent view of the Arenal :)

Reviewed February 24, 2012

This restaurant is up the road from La Fortuna, just before reaching the Tabacon Resort. Look for the big bull sculpture in front. Frommer's describes it as being picnic tables on a concrete slab. We visited on a very pleasant evening and the ambiance was more pleasant than expected. The wait staff was pleasant and efficient. I enjoyed being able to look into the kitchen and see how the meals were being prepared. We both ordered the tenderloin steak with the addition of grilled onions on mine. The meal came with a small salad, yucca fries and garlic bread. My wife enjoyed her steak. Mine was tougher than expected and I had a better steak on this trip in Manuel Antonio.

Reviewed February 9, 2012

Have eaten here many times and we have never been disappointed