“the best breakfast in Costa Rica”

My Coffee Lounge & Restaurante
Cuisines: American, French, Costa Rican, Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: American (Traditional), Breakfast, Brunch, Burgers, Creperies, Fast Food, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, Seafood, Spanish/Basque and Vegetarian
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I went there twice while I was staying in La Fortuna for two days because their food was so yummy.
I ordered rice, beans & fried eggs. It is simple and the best. It is usually difficult to make really delicious food with simple ingredients. excellent place~

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Stopped by at My Coffee for a quick lunch. It's small but friendly. The food was good with a cafe style menu. They brought nachos as a complementary starter, and everyone enjoyed their meal.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

My coffee is just off the main park, has quick service, delicious drinks and wifi. We sat there in a slow afternoon and had a batido, Irish coffee, and the hot chocolate, all three of which were good. The staff were extremely courteous.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I just popped in while buying souvenirs to get some coffee. I opted for the Irish coffee, and boy was it strong! A lot of alcohol for the amount of coffee. Nice staff, quick service, good location.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

A coffee shop, hard to find believe it not, so this good. A nice view of the public park and conviently located. Great place to meet poeple and visit.