Hotel La Amistad is a great value for $20 a night for a private bath with hot water, a fan and cable TV. Most of the staff was very friendly and helpful. If you stay try to get a room far away from the street. I ended up my last night in a room by the street and did not get a lot of sleep (street traffic and the guard were very loud). Otherwise you do get what you pay for.
2. Right in town
4. Cable TV
5. Private bath with hot water
6. Mostly friendly staff
Not so good:
1. Not quiet
2. Squeaky beds
3. Leaky ceiling in the room by the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel La Amistad, located in the heart of La Fortuna, just 100 meters from the central park, near to all shopping centers and recreational areas. We have comfortable and rooms, all of them with private bathroom, Wi-Fi, hot water, cable TV, security guard at night, private parking, recreation area and a shared kitchen. In addition, our friendly staff is always ready to help and inform you about many different activities you can do in La Fortuna area. It will be a pleasure to serve and to make moments of lodging in Hotel La Amistad be a pleasant experience for you and your family. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- La Amistad Hotel Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park