“La fortuna Cave”

$65.00*
Rainforest Night Walk and Authentic Costa Rican Dinner from La Fortuna
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Ecoterra Costa Rica is an excellent option to discover the wide variety of attractions that are available to you in the Northern Region of Costa Rica, with the highest safety standards, and a highly trained, responsible staff. We invite you to review the variety of services we offer, and to travel with us to discover the many amazing wonders of this region. Naturalist walking tours, bird watching, walking tours, visits to all the atractions near the Arenal Volcano. Private transportation all around Costa Rica.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We had a wonderful experience exploring the amazing cave in La Fortuna. Our Guide from Ecoterra was amazing. He described the bats took pictures for us and he was patient.

1  Thank Lambert Q

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Wonderfull staff, that really seem to love their job. Professional and safety conscious. A thrill of a lifetime.

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I booked my trip through ecoterra and I am very satisfied with how everything turned out. The drivers for the shuttle services were very prompt, the guides we had for the hanging bridges and hike up to arenal volcano were very knowledgeable, and the other staff that I communicated with were always veey helpful and kind. I would trust this company to book another trip.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

This trip started as a Groupon package. We contacted EcoTerra and they helped us organize the trip of a lifetime. They took care of everything: all transportation, lodging, tours, excursions, guides. From the moment they picked us up at the airport we knew we chose the right company. My only complaint would be that they kept us in the dark regarding our itinerary right up to the last minute. Other than that, wonderful. Best two week vacation ever.

1  Thank GermanRobledo
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Ecoterra was absolutely fantastic to work with for our honeymoon. Excellent communication, very friendly, and just incredibly helpful! I will say that we did find some slightly lower prices elsewhere, BUT the tours we took with Ecoterra were worth every penny. Everyone we dealt with was polite, knowledgeable, prompt, and professional. Also, every guide we had was fluent in at least English and Spanish, and some were even well-versed in other languages as well. On excursions where our group consisted of different nationalities, the guides were excellent about explaining EVERYTHING in each language so that no one was left out. On a couple of the activities that we booked through other companies, I found myself missing the well-rounded services of Ecoterra, so I think it's safe to say that they're doing it right!

A couple of random notes:
-If you get Roy as your driver, consider yourself lucky because he is an absolutely AWESOME guy!
-Do NOT miss out on the hanging bridges tour! It was absolutely beautiful. My husband and I liked it so much that after the guided tour, we asked to be left behind so that we could do the whole trail again on our own (fair warning: getting a cab back to the hotel cost us about $40, but it was totally worth it!!!).
-Caño Negro is also awesome, especially if you want to see monkeys and sloths.
-The all day tour that included horseback riding, ziplining, the volcano hike, and the hot springs was really cool and actually a great value. Don't miss out on the awesome frog farm!

3  Thank Bethany L