Posada Inn is very well run by Carmen.
She hosts you and gives all information and support you may need.
Clean rooms with hot shower were OK, but her attention and the breakfast was what made the difference.
The breakfast had the best Gallo Pinto we eat in all Central America.
It was also important for us to have secure parking and a good central location, as well as a full kitchen available.
We highly recommend Posada Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada del Arenal, we are located in the center of La Fortuna. The supermarket and local stores are only 200 meters west on Main Street and walk a little further to find a bank / ATM, cafes, excellent restaurants and bars, all within walking distance. We have a very safe and quiet environment, so come to relax and enjoy our hospitality. Parking. Tour Desk. Communal Kitchen. Wi-Fi and Free Internet. View of Arenal Volcano. TV on the Back Patio. Private Baths with Hot Water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Posada Del Arenal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Posada Del Arenal Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park