“Better than we anticipated!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sunset Tours

Sunset Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Sunset Tours provides amazing tours in Arenal, Costa Rica, since 1989. Enjoy daily adventures such as a volcano hike, relaxing hot springs, Cano Negro wildlife viewing, hanging bridges, canopy zip line and waterfall rappelling. We also can reserve private transfers all over Costa Rica, and custom tours. We look forward to providing authentic and memorable Costa Rican experiences. Now you can enjoy the new attraction, La Roca Canyoning.
Atlanta, GA
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Better than we anticipated!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

We were not sure what to expect on this adventure.. I assumed hiking to a waterfall, then repelling.. Well, it was so much more and so fun! Our guides- Byron and David "trente" were funny yet skillful and made us feel very safe. We felt like we were Indiana Jones when we were repelling, jumping, and swimming. After, we had a delicious typical lunch - casada... yummy! Would definitely go back!

Visited December 2013

Toronto
“Repelling & Canyoneering”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

My girlfriend and I went on the Canyoneering adventure in late September. We were the only two on the tour, which apparently isnt uncommon in the low season. It was a great time, I had repelled once before and my girlfriend had not, but we both had a great time. The food afterwards was delicious and you even get a Costa Rican massage! (you'll see what I mean). 100% recommend this!

Visited September 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incredible”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

My mom and I went on the canoneering adventure. It was so much fun! Our three guides were so informative and safe, but still allowed us to have a great time. It was like an obstacle course, with a bunch of water! Recommend this to anyone. Great way to see Costa Rica. Pura Vida!!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jaywyneek
Princeton, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“excellent staff and services!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

me and my husband did balsa river water rafting, horseback riding and hanging bridges trip with sunset tours and we were very happy for the choice..lunch after rafting is the best food we ever ate in costa rica...organic vegetables grown with in the farm!! worth trying...I 100% recommend sunset tours..try to get jose as your guide for rafting..he is the best.

Visited August 2013
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Arenal Volcano Nature Hike”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

My girlfriend and I did a few hour long hike in the National Park at the base of the Arenal Volcano, guided by Zander, and we had a great time. The hike was not a difficult one, and that part of the jungle is not very diverse, due to it being part of the 1968 lava flow, but the hike was an interesting one, largely thanks to how knowledgeable Zander was about the history, biology, and ecology of the area. If he's any indication of the level of guides that Sunset Tours employs, then I would highly recommend them for your next adventure. Pura Vida!

Visited August 2013