“Yummy wraps! Delicious food, and friendly service”

Gecko's Waterfall Grill
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We passed this restaurant when we came from Arenal park, and ate here when we realized the place we were aiming for was closed. The name and decor caught my daughter's eye. We were happily surprised at the quality of food, which though more American than Costa Rican, was delicious. Our waiter was very friendly, but the service was a bit slow. My daughter had the chicken club sandwich, and it was amazing. I had the chipotle chicken wrap and it was great, full,of veggies and other goodies. The fruit smoothies were fresh and very tasty. We would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

We had a blt salad (actually a wrap) that was just okay. I thought my club sandwich was a little tastier. Overall, it was a nice change from tico food but I was left wanting.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Had lunch there today to try it out. The menu is quite like what you would find at a gourmet deli in the US. I had the chipotle chicken wrap and a banana smoothie. Definitely on the pricey side in town. $13 for just that, and not terribly large portions although enough for lunch. I did notice they have bagels on the menu for breakfast which is the first I've seen in town, but a bagel isn't worth $4-5 to me.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We came here before setting off on our day of adventure. My son and I were excited to try the banana pancakes and stuffed french toast. When the waitress came to our table she informed us there were no pancakes or french toast!! That left only bacon/egg sandwich on either itailan bread or tortilla. Very disappointed. The sandwich was good however, the bread was delicious which makes the sandwich! Good coffee as well.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

This little cafe is cute. Great coffee. We ordered the caramel delight. It was delicious we went back for seconds the same day. It's a great little place to sit and watch the locals go about their business while drinking great coffee. We did not order food but everything brought out to other tables looked delicious.