“Fine”

Cuisines: Italian
Quepos, Costa Rica
“Fine”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

A nice place to sit, friendly waiters but extremely slow in making food. Waited 45 minutes for our meal. My tuna salad was fine but had minimal tuna on it. My family all had pizza. They were large and with a huge quantity of topping, so no one, not even my husband was able to finish it. Not terrible but not great.

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Don't bother”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Open air dining was ok. I ordered typical Costa Rican fare. The beef was very tough. My husband ordered a T-bone steak. The waitress waited a long time to tell us they didn't have any T-bones and tried to bend my husband's arm into having a tenderloin instead. I definitely would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank Carolyn S
Akron, Ohio
“Good food, slow service”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

We stopped here on a Saturday night and while the food was good and priced fairly (in my opinion), the restaurant was understaffed. You're right on the main road so it's great for people watching. They were very accommodating, making our pizza half my choice and half my wife's. I liked the crust. The medium pizza is enough for 2 even if you're a big eater. Unfortunately, once the restaurant became busy and the staff overwhelmed, it took us forever to get our bill... but hey, you're on vacation. Relax! They did put our left overs in a box for us and the staff was always friendly when you could get a hold of them.

• Visited February 2012
La Quinta, California
“Spicy Pizza - Yum!”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

First of all, I believe this is the Luigi's that is in La Fortuna San Carlos. We ate here with another couple, both ordered pizzas and beers plus one soup. All were quite tasty. One of our pizzas included jalepenos and boy was it spicy - and good! Crust was better than pizza in the local soda in town. The service was pretty standard, if not a bit slow because an important soccer game was on tv and much of the staff was half watching the game. We didn't mind as we understand the importance of some games and also we were not in a hurry.

• Visited December 2011
Cotopaxi, Colorado
“Only OK”
Reviewed May 21, 2011

We stopped here since it was the first restaurant we saw when we hit La Fortuna. The pizza was OK but the service was slow and everything else was average. We were the only ones in it, it should have been a hint. My recommendation is to drive past it and try some of the higher rated places instead.

• Visited May 2011