“Bucket List!”

Arenal Canopy Adventure (ATHICA Canopy Tour)
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The newest attraction in the Arenal Volcano area. 10 zip line cables, view the mighty volcano, Arenal River, a 66 ft waterfall and try our HUGE Tarzan Swing. The biggest tarzan swing in the area.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Tempe, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
“Bucket List!”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

This was on my bucket list and it did NOT disappoint. We zip lined, did a tarzan swing, and went down backwards in the most beautiful area of Costa Rican Arenal Volcano! Guides were hilarious and we left with the most amazing pictures, so I will never forget it.
I would HIGHLY recommend Athica Canopy Tour!!

Visited February 2014

rocky mountain house, alberta
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Best zip-line tour we've been on”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I was really impressed with Athica. Some canopy tours have you in groups of 30+ people. You're herded from platform to platform, while the workers bark commands at you. Not here! There was 5 people and two guides in our group. The guides were very friendly: talking and joking. The ziplines themselves were great, offering awesome views. I'd definitely recommend Athica.

Prince Albert, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Thrilling !”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We did the ziplining as part of an all day excursion to the Arenal Volcano area and Tabacon Hot Springs. It was a thrilling experience for my wife and I. One we will never forget !! Might be the best zipline in Costa Rica. Our guides Gustavo and Bernardo were top-notch. Muchos gracias guys !! Real professionals. Right from the get go they put my wife at ease as she had never ziplined before this. Both guides were very safety conscious and loads of fun too. One of the guides even took pictures and video with my camera without me even asking. There were 10 zip lines the longest being 800 metres through tropical rainforest and a Tarzan swing that was a real adrenaline rush. Make sure you do the swing too but it's not for the squeamish.

Kalamazoo, Michigan
“We had so much fun!!”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

The staff was great, nice and friendly. We got to take runs on 10 different lines plus the tarzan swing...a blast.

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fabulous adventures”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We did the ziplining and it was the best!!! It was a 5 minute drive from the Tabacon hotel. Our guide was Estaban Hamm who was simply OUTSTANDING!!! We had requested him after white water rafting the day before. He was our guide for "paparazzi purposes" and much more!!! He was so knowledgeable about the country, its nature, its wildlife etc. After the ziplining, we requested him for the hanging bridges as well!! Stick with this company to plan your adventures and request Estaban Hamm to guide you through. The name of our white water instructor was Didier who exceeded our expectations. he was fabulous as well.

Visited December 2013