“Awesome rides!”

Arenal Canopy Adventure (ATHICA Canopy Tour)
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The newest attraction in the Arenal Volcano area. 10 zip line cables, view the mighty volcano, Arenal River, a 66 ft waterfall and try our HUGE Tarzan Swing. The biggest tarzan swing in the area.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We had a great zipline tour with 10 lines & Tarzan swing. There were only 6 guests plus 2 guides so I felt totally safe. After we went horseback riding thru a park on the grounds of the Volcano with Bernard. He took pictures & videos for us in the ride so those are great memories. Definitely do the Tarzan swing!! This company also picks you up from your hotel so its super easy. A must-do!

There are newer reviews for Arenal Canopy Adventure (ATHICA Canopy Tour)

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We got to do 8 out of the 10 lines before we had to stop due to heavy rain. I didn't mind stopping considering I am pretty scared of heights, I don't regret zip lining I just don't think it's for me. My husband had a blast and got to do the Tarzan swing before the rain hit.
My only complaint is that I felt like the guides were moving too fast for our group. No one is our group had ever zip lined before. They were aware some of us were having trouble stopping but they kept sending people on the line before the person before was off, there were a few times I felt like I was going to hit someone or someone was going to hit me. I don't think anyone else seemed to mind, I just personally would have liked to have gone slower.
Other than that, it was fun and I'll always remember that experience!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We zipped approximately 10 lines and the Tarzan Swing in about 2 hours. One of the lines was 800 feet long and 150 feet above the treetops. My son and I have zipped at two different places in the States, and this one beat all. The guides here aimed to please!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I loved the zipline! The guides were very friendly and helpful! They spoke very good English, which was very important to me! We saw some monkeys, although they were too high up to see clearly. The photographer did a great job and me and my two friends bought a cd, and passed it around to save on the costs. We later realized not only did we get pictures of our tour, but also of the volcano, animals, and flowers native to the area! So much fun!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

It was my favorite part of my whole trip to Costa Rica. Pura Vida !!! Magnificent views, Gracias Gustavo Salas, Miguel y Bernal. You guys were amazing ! The quality and value of the pictures was incredible. We had a BLAST !!! Can't wait to go back with more friends and family.