“Best Zip Line Adventure EVER!”

Arenal Canopy Adventure (ATHICA Canopy Tour)
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The newest attraction in the Arenal Volcano area. 10 zip line cables, view the mighty volcano, Arenal River, a 66 ft waterfall and try our HUGE Tarzan Swing. The biggest tarzan swing in the area.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 21, 2012

We did a canopy tour with ATHICA Canopy on Dec. 7. Our guides were first class making the whole adventure safe and fun. We could not believe the long runs we got to do. We had zip lined before and this was by far the best run tour we have done. The climb up to the first tower was the hardest part of the whole adventure. Really a first rate outfit.

Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

Vernal and Marlon (sp?) Were the best guides I had the whole time in Costa Rica. I was the only one on the tour for horseback riding and the ziplines. I was a little nervous on the horse ride but otherwise both my guides made everything fun and safe. I wanted to tip them but no one had change. I emailed Athica for an address, hopefully I hear back.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

This is a great canopy tour, with nine ziplines, the last really long, and a Tarzan swing out over he valley with a view of the Arenal volcano! We were all senior citizens, first-timers, but the guides made it a safe, fun experience. The hardest part is the climb up the initial tower--oh, and the first step off of it, but after that, we didn't want it to end! We were afraid to bring cameras, but the guides offered to take one of them and made great pictures for us. I would recommend this for anybody who can make the climb up that first tower--the experience of a lifetime!

dvarval, Propietario at Arenal Canopy Adventure (ATHICA Canopy Tour), responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

We're glad you enjoyed our services. We try our best to make sure all our guest really enjoy the tour .Thank you for your comment we really appreciate it. We hope you come visit us again.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

What a great time we had. Small group made for good communications with all. Though one in our party had a disability, the guides did a great job of accomodating. She stated at the end that she felt very safe and was able to enjoy the sights, sounds and area. I would recommend this for anyone as it allows you to understand the culture both human and natural.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I highly recommend this canopy tour. Bernald and Gustavo were terrific guides. They made me feel really safe, and they were very entertaining. The views were spectacular and breathtaking, and the prices are very reasonable.