“Great Italian food in a small town”
Review of Que Rico Arenal

Que Rico Arenal
Cuisines: American, Italian, Costa Rican, Central American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Description: We offer Italian, local Costa Rican and International cuisine. Located right infront of the Arenal Volcano.
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We had dinner on Christmas day. Pizzas and pastas were perfectly made and delicious. Pizza crust were especially good.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We happened to see the restaurant and walk in without knowing about it. the food was absolutely delicious, service was impeccable, our waiter was fantastic and price was good. I asked for red chili flakes and he not only brought us that but also brougth us local hot sauce and some green chilies from their garden which we loved,

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We needed to find a place for a late dinner one evening during our staying in Arenal. We drove into La Fortuna looking and picked Que Rico on a whim. Neither of us loved it, but it was fine for what we needed. The service was attentive, but slow. The food okay, but nothing memorable.

Bottomline, this place is okay if you're tired of overpaying at one of the resorts.

NOTE - They do take card cards.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

My wife and I ate here for lunch while visiting Costa Rica on our honeymoon. I had the Casado Tipico and my wife had the Casado Vegetariano. They were both very good. I think I would even have the Vegetariano if we went back. Really liked the sauce on it. I give the place 4 stars instead of 5 simply because it wasn't the best "typical" food we had during our stay.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

I'm not sure what everyone else has been raving about. My husband and I visited after seeing some very positive reviews. The beef tenderloin resembled something like a pre-formed meat patty - not tenderloin. And the bruschetta was bland and served on white toast. I would not recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Rebecca W