Book In Advance

from $110.00
from $1,281.00
from $110.00
More Info
All reviews el castillo single track avid cyclist volcanic eruption biking tour gravel road costa rica great trip great workout skill level la guaria half day tour fun ride great guide san jose hot springs took pictures
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Many thanks to Alejandro and company for taking us on a fantastic bike adventure! We had a great time biking around Arenal and seeing the sights. Alejandro is an excellent and knowledgeable guide who was happy to take us on a challenging climb up "the beast" to a vista with a beautiful view of Volcan Arenal and the lake. The ride was well supported with plenty of water, a van in case you got tired, a picnic halfway through the ride and a delicious lunch at the end. This ride was a great way to spend a day in Arenal. Muchas gracias, Alejandro!

Date of experience: May 2014
Reviewed May 12, 2014

run very professionally with a van following us on the road. Guide was a professional biker and was able to accommodate any level. Snacks along the way and some options for extremely steep hills.
No complaints and will definitely be booking another next time i'm there

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Bike Arenal offers bike rentals and they delivered my bike to my hostel! Alejandro responds quickly to emails and is eager to help. My hard tail mountain bike was reliable during the five days that I used it. Alejandro also allowed me to rent a bike lock and other various bike tools. I did not participate on a tour with Bike Arenal but am sure that Alejandro is an awesome guide! If you are looking to rent a bike or do a bike tour, look no further than Bike Arenal!

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We are not regular cyclists so went for the half day trip round the volcano park area. We really enjoyed it and our guide was excellent. Company is well organised and helpful. Good to have the support van following us and providing snacks. Would have liked a bit more contrast between off road and on road and it was quite bumpy at times - full day may have been better.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Great experience! They showed up on times, the bikes were in good working order and the ride was what we expected. Our guide Alejandro really cared that we were comfortable and enjoying our ride. I liked that there was a follow van to assist us at anytime. We enjoyed Alejandro's company so much we went to lunch with him after to place I a never would have thought to go. The food was one of the best meals we had. My 18 years old son dreams of going back to ride with Alejandro on a more extensive ride.

Date of experience: March 2014