“Yay! We Found Wine!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Anch'io Italian Restaurant

Anch'io Italian Restaurant
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Seal Beach, California
“Yay! We Found Wine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

As my boyfriend and I got there super early after a hike up the volcano, we were the only ones there. The staff was hilarious and we shared tons of laughs. I finally got a decent glass of wine after 10 days of being in Costa Rica. Yes, I know they are not known for it and I was willing to go weeks without but...I didn't have to! More importantly the food was excellent and hit the spot. My bf had a wood fired pizza that was excellente! I say GO if pasta/pizza is your thing!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Elizabeth M

• Hebrew first
Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Pasta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

My family and I had a terrific dinner here, Everyone's dish was tasty and well prepared, but I think I won the food lottery by ordering a fettuccini dish with mushrooms, ham and alfredo sauce. It was the best pasta I've had outside of Italy. The dining areas are open air and tastefully done, and service service was beyond reproach. The tres leche cake was a first time experience for us so have nothing to compare it to, but we loved the texture and flavor of this unusual dessert. If we'd found this eariler in out visit, I don't think we'd have eaten at any other restaurants in town!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank 52Beckyv
North Vancouver, Canada
“Great pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

If you're tired and hot from a long day of tourist activities, this is the perfect place for a windup pizza and beer. Friendly service and tasty food in a beautiful setting. My wife was even given a complimentary dessert! Highly recommended.

Visited March 2014
Pecatonica, Illinois
“"Great relaxing meal in LaFortuna"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

Stopped here after asking for an Italian restaurant by a couple taxi drivers. Our family of six was not disappointed. I had a seafood pasta that had a good variety of seafood in it. The kids had the other pasta's. I thought for being in the middle of Costa Rica in a small town, it was great! Not crowded, open and airy. Great service and nice atmosphere. It would be great for a couple with a bit of wine. I would recommend it, as it was to us.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Toronto, ON
“Rustic Italian Pizza & Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went here for dinner. The waiters had a good command of English, which worked or great because we had a lot of questions about the menu! We both ordered different kinds of pizza and they were both large, light and tasty!

I would highly recommend that you try this place while in Arenal.