“Incredible Caprese & Wood Fire Pizza!!”
Review of Anch'io

Anch'io
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

They NAILED IT!! Wow, serivicecwas spectacular and the value was even better!! Intimate and great quality!! Must try

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate pizza. It was unbelievable good. But paying the same money than for a pizza in Switzerland looked a little bot too much for us. No kids menu and not possible to have half portions... Difficult to choose for my three years old kid. Service was slow and not trying to help much. Finally mosquitos literally ate my legs while dinning....
But again, the pizza was very good!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

This restaurant was vey good and service was excellent. More American prices for sure, but food was very authentic, especially the wood fire pizza. We had the tomato and basil pizza. Very tasty.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I requested a dish not on the menu, they happily made exactly what I requested. Pasta in Olive oil w/ garlic, vegetables and chicken. Large amount & variety of fresh vegetables- dish was wonderful. Ronny was our server and I believe owner as well? Very accommodating. Spoke English fluently, Gave great advice on things to do. My husband had pizza, he was extremely happy w/ his meal. Desert was wonderful! Perfect size. Menu full of traditional Italian dishes. Want to go again before leaving! Thanks Ronny for wonderful meal. Very Clean. Everything is casual attire in area.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

This is the best Italian restaurant we have been to ever. The food was delicious and extremely fresh and organic. You could taste the freshness from the farm. The Pizza the best in the world. We have been to Italy and still think this had the best Pizza's in the world. In our 5 day stay in La Fortuna we went to this place thrice.

Absolute must when you are staying in La Fortuna. The service is amazing and the owner is really very nice. We forgot our Camera (SLR) and he came and delivered the camera in the Taxi to us. I have never seen such nice people.

The best restaurant in the La FORTUNA.