“Pricey but worth it”
Review of Don Rufino

Don Rufino
Reserve with OpenTable
Don Rufino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Costa Rican, Contemporary, International, Cafe
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Description: Our cuisine features a contemporary concept, influenced by the classic European cuisine, Asia and Latin America, from an eloquent and modern perspective. Our steaks are locally produced, with very high farming standards; and our seafood and fish dishes are amongst the preferred by our guests, for whom our menu also offers many vegetarian options, made with ingredients which, in most cases, are harvested in our own farm, pesticide-free.
Reviewed September 20, 2013

definitely ny prices in la fortuna but then again if you are on vacation why not come here for at least one nite... actually we visited this place twice and both times the food was really good... definitely worth one trip here...

Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

We dined at Don Rufino on 8/18/13. We had the ceviche appetizer (very yummy, I asked for sliced fresh jalepenos, they added extra crunch and spice), grandma's chicken (yummy idea and good glaze but a little dry) and the filet wrapped in bacon (yum, ordered med rare and delivered about med rare). The prices were on par with our hotel restaurant as was the quality. I would say not fantastic but ok. If we came back to Costa Rica we'd try Benedictus first if they were open, if not then maybe we'd come back here. A solid 3.5

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Came here to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday and I was impressed overall by their food and staff. My boyfriend ordered a churrasco (didn't have much condiment, making the taste a bit bland,) but the risotto I ordered was incredible!!. We then ordered postres which were excellent and the staff was so kind enough to bring a birthday postre and sing Feliz Cumpleanos to my bf! We will definitely come back to this restaurant again when vacationing in Arenal and look forward to try the rest of their dishes.

I HIGHLY recommend this restaurant in Arenal.

1  Thank MeliChinaTica
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Is very expensive but the meals served there are top deal. Very good service and food, if you want to spend some bucks in good food must go there.

1  Thank Esteban M
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Service was fabulous linen table cloths and food was great. It is pricey but affordable and was the best meal we had in la fortuna.
I would return to eat there

1  Thank Bowiebow