“Delicious!”
Review of Don Rufino

Don Rufino
Reserve with OpenTable
Don Rufino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Costa Rican, Contemporary, International, Cafe
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Description: Our cuisine features a contemporary concept, influenced by the classic European cuisine, Asia and Latin America, from an eloquent and modern perspective. Our steaks are locally produced, with very high farming standards; and our seafood and fish dishes are amongst the preferred by our guests, for whom our menu also offers many vegetarian options, made with ingredients which, in most cases, are harvested in our own farm, pesticide-free.
Pittsburgh, PA
“Delicious!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We came here for dinner after we couldn't find another restaurant we were looking for. We are glad we found it!!

The atmosphere is nice. There were TVs on sports at the bar, but it wasn't distracting at all. The table was romantic I thought. The bread was absolutely delicious! We asked for two baskets!! I had a vegetarian lasagna and my husband had Cajun style shrimp pasta. We both thought the meals were delicious!!!! The bill for two entrees, 2 beers, 1 glass of wine, and 1 dessert plus tip was about $60. I don't think that's unreasonable.

I wasn't crazy about the food overall in Costa Rica...this was definitely my favorite meal of the trip!

• Visited May 2013

Miami, Florida
“Great Place to eat in La Fortuna!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

One of the best meals we had on our trip! My husband had grandmas chicken and I had a pork dish with lentil. Both were amazing! Prices were between 18-20 dollars for most meals but worth it!

• Visited May 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“A good enough dinner”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I ordered the gazpacho and had 'grandma's' chicken which was cooked in a rather fun way. The waiter comes out and cuts open the banana leaves and there is your chicken! The vegetable side was kind of measly, however. My dad had a pasta dish with veggies and fresh mozzarella, and he very much enjoyed it. He called it the best meal. My mom, who I will say has a sensitive GI system, got sick off of the gazpacho, but I ate it too and was okay.

Toronto
“A little expensive, but great food”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is probably the nicest restaurant in Fortuna and with it comes the highest prices, but the food is delicious and service is great too.

Vancouver
“Best food in town!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Great food, great service. After spending the last few minutes of my vacation writing about the terrible service and medicore food at Benidictus Restaurant in town I won't take time to elaborate. However, if we had a plaace like this in my home town, we would be eating there at least once a week!