“Great way to turn 60”

Tours to Go Costa Rica
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Canopy Tours in La Fortuna and Arenal Volcano. Tours all around La Fortuna and Arenal Volcano with the best rates you can find in town.
Durham, North Carolina
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Great way to turn 60”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Did zip lining to celebrate our 60th birthday and were very pleased, Actually thought class III white water rafting was scarier. There were about 15 in our group age 3 - 62 and everyone was helpful to all ages. Nice option to visit the hot springs afterwards and photos were reasonable.

Visited October 2013

Brooklyn, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great deal - zip line and hot springs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

We purchased our deal to zip line at La Choza del Laurel. It included the zip lining and a visit to Los Lagos Hotel's hot springs - which were awesome! The zip lining had 12 cables with varying speeds and heights. The guides were great - very funny and friendly. At the end, you have the option to purchase a CD with all the pictures taken by their photographer. It also includes pictures of animals and plants native to Costa Rica. Overall, great experience! Check it out, it's a lot of fun and you won't regret it!

1 Thank Liliet C
Niceville, Florida
“Canopy Tour Canones”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was my first experienced in zip lining. I was celebrating my 65th birthday and wanted to do something horrific. At first, I was scared, and I even got stocked in the middle,but the guide was very helpful (pissed maybe). I misunderstood the instruction, but at the second lined, I was doing good and had the greatest time ever. I will do it again! The only thing wrong was they sold me the wrong pictures for $20.00 dollars. He sold me Costa Rica's wildlife and volcano pictures instead of my pictures doing the zip lining. Other than that, everyone was very friendly and professional. Thank you all for your patience.

Parkland, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“More than zip lines...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

Canopy Tour Canones was amazing. We have zip lined in Mexico and North Carolina and this was by far the longest, fastest and highest zips we have done. Truly exciting for the whole family. The staff was awesome. Spent a lot of time with the kids, doing tricks and having fun. After we enjoyed going to all the complex had to offer. Truly a great time.

Naples, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great deal & excellent guides!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

Los Canones we went zip lining there. Wow sooo much fun! Wish it would have been longer. The price was reasonable and after zip lining we went to see the crocodile farm, butterfly garden which were small but enjoyed the beauty of it. Also after we got to use the hot springs and regular pools on there complex. Really an excellent place to visit.

1 Thank mmaakpp