2,654 results
All reviews lava bar swim up bar master suite arenal volcano costa rica la fortuna hot springs steam room beautiful hotel pool area thermal water rain shower spring pools hot pools our honeymoon alfredo great view of the volcano
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

A friend and I stayed at the Royal Corin from Nov 7th to Nov 10th. Jennifer at the front desk and Allan the bellhop greeted us when we arrived. We were also given welcome drinks and delicious homemade chocolate snacks. Jennifer was incredibly friendly and helpful going as far as creating and booking a custom tour package for us. The restaurant staff right from Nahomi the hostess to Jason and Kevin our wait staff also went above and beyond our expectations. They remembered our room number our food allergies and provided excellent service. The highlight ofcourse were the thermal pools with views of the volcano and the friendly bar staff who kept us entertained with lively music. Overall a fantastic way to start our vacation in Costa Rica and would highly recommend this hotel for friends or couples looking for a place to stay while exploring the rainforests and volcanoes in the area. The rooms are well maintained and spacious and the staff are eager to please.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
ServicioCliente R, Gerente at The Royal Corin Thermal Water Spa & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Swati c,

We love knowing that you have enjoyed your visit and the service so much.
It is a pleasure to know that we have been the beginning of your holidays and that we have done well. We hope that the rest of your days in Costa Rica are great.

We certainly hope that you visit us again and that you come willing to enjoy more time in the pools.

Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed at the Royal Corin for 3 nights and it was absolutely fabulous! The atmosphere was beautiful, from our room, to the pools and the service. The staff were so helpful and friendly. They helped us set up our taxi each day we went into town. The cab ride was inexpensive and only cost $10. The breakfast was included as part of our stay and was delicious. They had options for everyone including vegan and other healthy options. My favorite was the healthy beverage options such as water with chia and natural juices. My family enjoyed the warm temperature of the pools and and the beautiful view of the volcano. Each night, we were provided with delicious treats in our room to cap off the day. I would definitely stay at the Royal Corin again!

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank Alyssa R

Dear Alyssa R,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience about your adventure at Royal Corin. We love knowing that it has been a relaxing experience for the whole family and that you have found the ideal place to rest as you deserve it.

We hope you choose us again, it will be a pleasure to serve you,

Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

This hotel has top notch service, staff, and pool bar! The room had one small issue, and the spa wasn’t open.

Service: We were thoroughly impressed with how the staff caters to your every need. They are all very friendly and will go out of their way to make sure you have a great stay!

Food: The food was spectacular. The restaurant in the hotel has a great menu. I personally loved the fresh tuna done medium rare. It was the best I’ve ever tasted.

Pools: All of the pools are naturally heated via thermal activity from the volcano. They are really something! We loved the swim up bar too.

Spa: The spa was under renovation so we didn’t get to try it out. It would be nice if they let us know in advance. Don’t go here expecting to get a spa treatment cause you won’t know if it’s open or not.

Rooms: The room we had was really nice, and most have fantastic views of the volcano!! HOWEVER, there was one issue (and I therefore subtract 1 Star) there are small little ants in the rooms and they get into EVERYTHING! If you don’t like insects, well, your not in luck. I figured out they crawl in through the crack underneath the door to your room. I’d recommend packaging anything with sugar in it in a zip lock baggy or it will be covered in small ants.

Summary: This hotel is the one of the best hotels I have stayed in so far in Costa Rica :)

Background: I’ve been to CR twice and I have stayed in 5 different hotels.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jennie A, Gerente at The Royal Corin Thermal Water Spa & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2018

Hello Ryan,

Thank you so much for your review in TripAdvisor.
And I am happy that you have had a great time in our hotel !
My name is Jennie Aarts, General Manager, from the Royal Corin Resort.

I have seen your comments about ants.
Indeed this can be a problem, especially in wet season, but we try everything we can do to control this with monthly fumigation in all rooms.
But still that, in some cases, is not enough.

I should appreciate it very much when you can mention me your room number so that I can take action right away in that room.

I thank you so much for your visit and hope that you had a memorable vacation.

Warm regards,

Jennie Aarts

Reviewed November 6, 2018

This hotel is a great place to stay with the family or for a romantic get away. Everyone was extremely friendly and went out of their way to make your stay as comfortable and memorable as possible. The bar in the heated pool makes it comfortable, especially after a long day of walking the trails and riding horses.

Room tip: Get a room with a view to the pool and the volcano. Makes it for special pictures!
Date of stay: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ServicioCliente R, Gerente at The Royal Corin Thermal Water Spa & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2018

Dear NorthStar42793568293,

We appreciate your comments and we are very happy to know that you have enjoyed the Royal Corin experience. For us it is a pleasure to offer a unique service of quality and with details that make your stay special.

We hope you will visit us again in the future,

Reviewed November 6, 2018

Stayed in room with two queen size bed, which were very clean, well equipped with a coffeemachine, and a balcony. Room modern and functional, could a bit cosier. Very good breakfast. Staff is super friendly. Recommended

Date of stay: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear GoPlaces51882752327,

We love knowing that you have enjoyed your visit and the service so much.
We certainly hope that you visit us again and that you come willing to enjoy the best breakfast of all.