“Great dining experience”

Galeria Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2013

My wife dined here three times while on vacation - we were that pleased with the Galeria. The owner of the B&B where we were staying warned us the the Galeria was expensive; however, we felt that the prices were reasonable compared to what we would have paid in the USA for comparable quality.

We had the salmon salad, steak sandwich, tuna steak, and the fillet mignon. All were cooked perfectly and the presentation was well done. They have a good selection of red wine and three craft beers on the menu.

We chose to dine on the patio. It has a nice view of the hills around Grecia (romantic as evening settles), and is surrounded by lush green bushes. Every time we dined there the hostess and our server were friendly and (good for us) spoke excellent English.

On my next visit to Grecia, this restaurant will be at the top of my list.

1  Thank 776DavidR776

Reviewed April 14, 2013

This place has the best food in Grecia as far as I am concerned. The meat is excellent, also all the other food they serve. Never had a bad meal there, and I have been a few times there for dinner. Definitely worth the money.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant more than once, the first time I had steak and was very disappointed in the quality of beef that a steak house would serve. Nowhere in Costa Rica, that I have found, has good steaks. I have been back 2 other times and stayed away from the beef so I was very happy with the other meals. The staff was very nice and was there whenever you needed them but not hanging on your elbow. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Grecia but caution about the Steaks. The patio is the nicest place to sit.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Consistently outstanding food and service. The chef knows his stuff, and the front is welcoming and professional. Always a smile on each employee :)

Reviewed March 22, 2013

First off the food was excellent. I had the Ahi Tuna Steak and it was amazing. They also serve may other good items like fajitas. Did not try the steak. They also have a strawberry salsa like sauce that they will bring to the table with the meal that is very tasty as well. The service was slow but very sweet and excellent English. View is ok, though mostly tin housetops with the mountains in the background.

1  Thank RevDoc2014