Stayed here on 2 different occasions, has a great location, not in San Jose itself, great location if you need to get to the airport for an early flight. Hostel has a homely feel & thankfully is not a party hostel, use of kitchen was great & breakfast was fine, would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maleku Hostel is run by a Costa Rican Family. It is located really close to the International Airport Juan Santamaria, San Jose. that actually is in Alajuela Town. Our location is really convenient for all those traveler arriving or Departing Costa Rica. 3-5 minutes Taxi ride from the airport SJO.Next to big Super Market with ATM, walk distance to restaurants, stores, movies & public transportation.Our Facilities:•Free shuttle to the airport (from Hostel TO Airport, starting 5am to 5pm)•Free internet &WiFi•Breakfast 7am to 10am (coffee, tea or orange juice, Cookies and fruit)•Lockers•Towels•Full Kitchen•Hot Shower in Sharing Bathroom, all rooms in our hostel have share bathroom.• Great location •Free travel information •Public transportation and cabs a cross the street•Parking: On the street(Please Note we don't offer Airport pick up)We have:1 Dorm Rooms with 6 beds, 4 Private rooms available All with Share Bath. We offer the best recommendations in Local transportation, tours, rentals, other great hostel around Costa Rica and more.We are open 24 hrs. But our Information staff usually is available to help you with questions from 8am to 8pm. Hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Maleku Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maleku Hotel Alajuela
- Maleku Hostel Alajuela
- Maleku Hostel Hotel Alajuela
- Maleku Hostel Costa Rica/Alajuela