My family and i have been staying at Hotel Los Volcanoes for many years and i am writing a review of the hotel because i am truely impressed with the level of service they provide . The hotel is family owned and operated and the family atmsophere is noticed immediatelly upon entering the door .The owner takes great care of us from check in untill check out and this type of service only happens when the owner is soo involved in the daily operation as Jose is .It is a great place for the price and located really close to the international airport . Alujuela is the second largest city in Costa Rica and has everything one could want ,soo going all the way to San Jose is unneccesary ( most people think that San Jose is where the airport is but it is in Alujuela ).The breakfast is perfect with fresh fruits , C.R. coffe and homemade jam in a pleasant courtyard .The rooms are clean and comfortable . In an area of Costa Rica where hotels are overpriced and sometimes downright dissapointing we have found our casa in Los Volcanoes and will spend many nights more there ! Gracias Jose !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Former mansion converted into a nice little hotel just five minutes from the international Juan Sta Maria airport in San Jose Costa Rica. Convenient location in Alajuela city, includes free taxi from the hotel to the airport, full breakfast, free wireless and access to internet, friendly atmosphere Costarican management. Nice tropical decoration with beautiful gardens, a true oasis in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Los Volcanes B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Los Volcanes Alajuela
- Hotel Los Volcanes Bed And Breakfast
- Hotel Los Volcanes B&B Costa Rica/Alajuela