We recently stayed at this hotel the night before our departure from Costa Rica. We had a wonderful experience everywhere we went. When we arrived later in the night, some in our group were worried about the location of this hotel. Don't worry at all. It is very well done inside, and a lot bigger than it looks. Jose was very nice and we enjoyed our short stay. He arranged for the shuttle to get us to the airport early the next morning. It was seriously only 3 minutes to the airport. We did not have air conditioning in our room, but we did have a fan. We did not need AC though, so that was not an issue. This was very convenient and easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Former mansion converted into a nice little hotel just five minutes from the international Juan Sta Maria airport in San Jose Costa Rica. Convenient location in Alajuela city, includes free taxi from the hotel to the airport, full breakfast, free wireless and access to internet, friendly atmosphere Costarican management. Nice tropical decoration with beautiful gardens, a true oasis in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Los Volcanes Alajuela
- Hotel Los Volcanes Bed And Breakfast
- Hotel Los Volcanes B&B Costa Rica/Alajuela