My daughter and I stayed here on our last night in Costa Rica as it was conveniently located near the airport and because they offer a free shuttle, allowing us to turn in our car the day prior to leaving. It is a Holiday Inn, so as such lacks the charm of some of the smaller, more personal B&Bs, but I must say we were pleasantly surprised. After a very long and tiring drive from Montezuma, we managed to arrive before check-in time. We were happy to find that the room was ready for us and were able to check in early! The staff was very friendly and helpful and the premises very clean. The rooms were large and spacious, bathrooms very clean. We didn't use the pool, but it looked nice and although in quite a commercial area, was somewhat private. They were also helpful in arranging a taxi to take us to and from a restaurant in Alajuela that evening. A few other perks - they offered free international phone service, free wi-fi, the chance to pay the "airport exit fee" there - avoiding lines at the airport and a free breakfast (although nothing fancy, it was tasty and more than adequate). All in all a very good stopover when arriving or leaving the country.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express San Jose Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express San Jose Airport Hotel Alajuela
- Holiday Inn Express Alajuela
- Alajuela Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Express San Jose Airport Costa Rica/Alajuela